Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Liese Prettia Foaming Hair Dye (Rose Tea Brown) - Two Months After

I had dyed my hair for a bit over two months already. The color seemed like it did change a bit to a lighter orange color, though I'm surprised that the color did not fade that much.

For those of you not up to date, I used Liese Prettia Foaming Hair Dye in the color Rose Tea Brown.


Here is my current hair with normal lighting (sunlight through the window).

The color isn't quite visible in indoor lighting though you can tell there's a hint of coloring in the hair.

Here is a closeup of my hair in indoor lighting. My roots is pretty visible now under bright lights and the sunlight, though this is close to the true color you see outdoors. So much for having purple hair :P

I wouldn't recommend anyone with dark hair to use this dye unless they decided to bleach it. I have gotten a few people telling me that they got similar results when using this dye on dark hair. I am definitely planning on using another Liese Prettia Foaming Hair Dye, though definitely not this color again. I think I might try some brown color next time (:

No comments:

Post a Comment